System requirements and compatibility
- BDE and third-party database engines are not required.
- Compatible with Borland InterBase 4.x - 2007 and Firebird 1.x-2.x (Yaffil).
- Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP support.
- Only GDS32.DLL (FBCLIENT.DLL) is required.
Support of database objects
- View of domains, tables, stored procedures, triggers, generators, exceptions, user's defined functions, blob-filters, roles and database shadows.
- Editing of data of tables: insert, change and deletion of table records.
- Iterative object dependency viewer for all database objects.
- Editing of description of database objects including table columns.
- View of object DDL statement for all types of database objects.
- Support of national text in exceptions.
BlazeTop Rapid Database Development IDE
- Modern and easy-to-use IDE with fully integrated SQL (DDL) Editor, support of hyper-links and color syntax highlighting.
- Integrated Code Proposal Tool for fast and flexible SQL editing and use of proper syntax.
- Powerful Navigator enables quick manipulation with registered servers, databases and open objects.
- Delphi-like Object Inspector helps to view and visually change object properties either in Object Inspector or with the help of special property editors.
Integrated Database Tools
- Multi-tab SQL Editor to edit and execute SQL and DDL queries in a database.
- Handy DDL Finder to find text in the database metadata.
- FIBPlus and IBX Monitors to trace all SQL queries executed by other applications, which use FIBPlus and IBX components.
- Efficient SQL Player to execute SQL-scripts. It's optimized to process huge SQL-scripts.
- Easy-to-use TXT Loader to fill database tables with external data.
- Convenient DDL Grantor to set user's permissions on database objects.
- Very fast DDL Extractor and DML Exporter to create SQL-script with DDL- and INSERT-statements of a database.
- DDL Commentator to describe all database objects directly in a database.
- Best-in-class Dependence Viewer with very intuitive interface.
- DDL History and DML History are tools enabling you to view user changes of data and metadata made by other BlazeTop tools
InterBase and Firebird (Yaffil) Services Support
- Use User Manager to control server users.
- Use Server Log to view the log of the defined server.
- Use Server Properties to view properties of the defined server.
- Use Database Properties to view properties of the defined database.
- Use Database Statistics to view system statistics of the defined database.
- Use Database Shutdown to disconnect users from the database.
- Use Database Online to restore user connection to the database.
- Use Database Backup to backup the database.
- Use Database Restore to restore the database from the backup.
- Use Database Validation to check the database validity.
- Use Database Sweep to collect garbage in the database.
- Use Database Mend to restore the corrupted database.
Export and Import functions
- Use Data export with DML Exporter
- Use Metadata export with DDL Extractor
- Use SQL Editor to save data into a text SQL-file or an HTML-file with syntax highlighting and export them to the clipboard as Delphi String.
- Copy data from Data | Grid in the following formats: Text Files (txt), Comma-separated values (csv), HTML-files (html), Rich Text Format (rtf), Microsoft Excel Workbook (xls)
- Copy the selected data from Data | Grid in the format Comma-separated values (csv) into the clipboard.
- Save data into Microsoft Excel or Open Office SCalc with OLE.
- Use TXT Loader to load data from an external file with the INSERT commands.
- Use SQL Player to load data and metadata from a external file with arbitrary SQL commands.
- Get complete Unicode support at the level of database charsets and in visual tools (including copying from the clipboard, insertion of parameters into SQL queries, etc)
- Enjoy BlazeTop robust performance optimized for work with huge data levels in Data | Grid, for export/import of SQL scripts, etc.
- Get an ability to add user IDE extensions based on standard BPL-packages.